首页 > 新闻资讯 > 内容
产品类别 / CATEGORY
联系我们 / CONTACT US

北 京译海腾飞翻译公司

联系电话:010-81534401,65677906

公司传真:010-65677906

项目经理:13241835386

联系信箱:81534401@163.com

联系地址:北 京市朝阳区南郎家园1号大北写字楼512室(国贸桥东南角,紧邻招商局、海航大厦)

邮政编码:100022

公司网址:http://www.

新闻资讯
商务英语范例(一)
编辑:北 京译海腾飞翻译公司   发布时间:2019-01-10

1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality,  benefit and exchange of needed goods .
我们希望在保证质量、互 惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
为 了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我 们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually  trading relations between us .
希 望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.
我 们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

5. It’s our hope to  with  business dealing with you.
我 们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

6. We look forward to receiving your  very soon.
我 们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
我 希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我 们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我 们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this  with you in the near further.
我 们期待您的及时反馈,并 且相信通过互相之间的合作,我 们会进行越来越多的交易。

11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
希 望我们可以一起做生意,期 待尽快得到您的回答。

12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.
希望我们合作愉快。

13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.
希 望我们能够继续合作。

14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我 们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。

15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.
希 望市场形势能够继续保持。

16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
希 望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并 且尽快给我们一个回复。

17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.
希 望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.
希 望尽快得到你们的答复。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
我 们期待你们的尽快答复。

20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.
希 望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而 不是通过仲裁的方式解决。

21. We look forward to your  at early date.
希 望你们尽早进行结算。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
感谢您的早日结算。

23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
希 望尽快解决债权问题。

24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .
希 望以后不再会有这种麻烦。

25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
我 们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。

26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
我 们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
我 希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。

28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.
我 们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。

29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希 望这个生意对我们双方都有益。

30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
希 望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。

友情链接:    民生彩票-首页   3号彩票官方网站   彩乐帮彩票---首页欢迎你   凤凰体彩娱乐app下载   6合至尊---首页欢迎你